ZRound Suite Installation
Installing ZRound is a very simple process. It is a Windows Software standard installation package so you only need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Download the latest release from the Download Page.
- Step 2: Open the installer
- Step 3: Follow the instructions on the installation wizard.
- Step 4: Do the post-installation configuration
- Setup & check that the lapcounter is working
- Test the voice system
- Step 5: Enjoy ZRound
Updating an existing installation
ZRound installer will detect a previous version installed and it will update your software safely. You won't lose neither your data nor your settings. However, a backup of your data will be done into the “datos” folder so your results won't be lost even if the setup has a catastrophic failure (OS failulre, system halted, etc.).
It Works! What Now?
Here is what you may want to do when everything is up and working:
- Watch the video Tutorials
It Doesn't Work! Troubleshooting
If you've encountered problems installing ZRound:
- Download the setup package again to ensure you do not have a corrupt download.
- It is not required but recommended to install ZRound with administrator level.
Database Engine error
During startup, on some systems, an error message is dump to the console like this:
Error cargando entrenamientos. Connected: 1; Connection: Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;User ID=Admin ... Error: 0; Origen: Microsoft JET Database Engine: Descripcion:
It is due to a compatibility issue with Microsoft Database Engine Components. You can try to install the 32bit version of the Microsoft components https://www.microsoft.com/es-ES/download/details.aspx?id=13255